I give several talks every year related to product, entrepreneurship or my companies. If you are organizing an event, you can contact me to see if we can arrange my presence there.
You can find below the list of the latest events I attended. I've included the video if it's available.
- Apr 7 – Video: El Caso Ontruck at Seedrocket Startup Homeschool – I talked about Ontruck, and how we have scaled the organization, prioritization and product process of the product teams
- Feb 13 – Product Engineering: Solving Problems that Matter at Ontruck Talks – On this Ontruck event, we shared our Product Engineering values with specific examples
- Oct 8 – Ontruck Product Process at UXDX Conference Dublin – My colleague Iván – VP Engineering – and I, presented the Ontruck Product Process on this international event
- May 9 – Video: From Six Week Roadmaps to OKRs at La Product Conf Madrid – I talked about our transition from working with roadmaps to OKRs, and the best practices we discovered
- Sep 13 – Podcast: Producto desde el minuto 0 at PodKast – I chatted with Jaime Novoa about Ontruck, and how we do product
- Oct 16 – Scaling Product & Tech at Ontruck. Learnings that stayed with us at Ontruck talks – On this Ontruck event, we shared our learnings on scaling the Product, Engineering and Data teams at Ontruck
- May 19 – Video: Aplicando en Ontruck los aprendizajes de una start-up vendida y otra cerrada at Lechazo Conf – I looked back at my first two startups to gather the entrepreneurship and product learnings which we have applied at Ontruck